From spectacular pools and spa bathrooms to amazing amenities, these local listings will wow and offer the ultimate escape for resort living—right at home.
29 WEBSTER ROAD WESTON
- Vacation at home with indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, a gym, a basketball court, a theater, a game room and a wine cellar.
- The former resident is a co-owner of the Celtics.
- The over 15,000 square feet home sits on four acres of meticulously manicured grounds.
The chef's kitchen and dining area are serene, bright, and functional
2 SQUIBNOCKET ROAD CHILMARK
- Designed by Hutker Architects, this property includes a main house and guest house on four and a half acres of land with water views in every direction and the beach just steps away.
- Lounge by the oversized lap pool built into an extensive wood and stone patio with panoramic views.
- An oasis even in the colder months, there's a stately wood-burning stone fireplace in the unique living room and another fireplace in the primary bedroom.
Classic architectural details meet a gorgeous updated interior in this Back Bay townhouse
183 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE BOSTON
- An elevator opens directly into this duplex on the third and fourth floors of a classic building in the Back Bay.
- Enjoy sweeping views of the skyline and a parking space.
- Classic on the outside and updated on the inside with a full laundry room, soaring ceilings, two fireplaces and generous storage.
The 1850-square-foot fitness center at the The Archer Residences at 45 Temple Street features top-level finishes.
45 TEMPLE STREET #103 BOSTON
- The Archer Residences at Temple Street are a gem in classic Beacon Hill — it's the only fullyamenitized, full-service, luxury condominium in the neighborhood.
- Amenities include a 24-hour concierge, a state-of-the-art fitness center, stroller and bike storage, a pet spa, and a sweeping roof terrace.
- With a private entry, this two-story home lives like a single family and has the option to add garage parking.
This residence at One Dalton was finished with the utmost degree of excellence in craftsmanship, artistry, design and lighting.
1 DALTON STREET #3801 BOSTON
- Located on the 38th floor of the Four Seasons at One Dalton, this residence enjoys all the signature amenities and full services of the luxury hotel.
- The meticulously customized three-bedroom, 3,219-square-foot home features marble floors.
- The only thing to compete with the majestic interior? The panoramic views of Boston through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
20 OCEAN LEDGE DRIVE COHASSET
- Period architectural detail meets luxury amenities in this 1920s estate with water views.
- The expansive chef’s kitchen has Calcutta marble counters and a porcelain farm sink with a classic bridge faucet.
- The primary suite features a spa-like marble bathroom with a steam shower, soaking tub, private balcony and fireplace.
Grandeur and elegance are around every corner in this Brookline home
82 SARGENT ROAD BROOKLINE
- On almost an acre of lush landscaping in the exclusive Sargent Estates, this home feels miles away from the hustle and bustle and yet is only six miles from Boston.
- The gourmet kitchen opens up to a large brick patio and an enormous private backyard.
- The two-story marble foyer features a sweeping staircase, the primary suite has vaulted ceilings, two fireplaces and spalike bath, and the third-floor living space is perfect for an au-pair suite
This enchanting coastal residence beckons with its timeless charm and captivating allure.
195 AND 196 LONG BEACH ROAD CENTERVILLE
- The chef's kitchen features top-of-the-line appliances, custom cabinetry and ocean views.
- Cozy banquets provide a nook for family dinners and an adjacent dining room is perfect for entertaining.
- After dinner, play tennis, soak in the outdoor hot tub, or stroll along the beach, just steps away.
Own a piece of history with the iconic Stonehenge in Shelter Harbor, a community that began as a music colony at the turn of the century.
“STONEHENGE” 90 ROSSINI ROAD WESTERLY, RI
- This is the first time this coveted property in Shelter Harbor has been offered for sale in over one hundred years.
- The boat house, built in 1914 in unrivaled masonry, offers the most extraordinary water views.
- In addition to the boat house is a Cotswold Revival main house which has maintained its architectural integrity, and a cottage that was built in 1934.
The living room is the epitome of elegance, featuring custom millwork, high ceilings, fireplace, and french doors to the outdoor living spaces
2 FIELD CLUB DRIVE, EDGARTOWN
- Spend every sunny day poolside on the stylish stone patio surrounded by impeccably manicured lawns.
- Spend evenings in the carriage-house-style renovated garage that has been transformed into an entertaining space complete with a bar.
- And pass rainy days or chilly winter nights watching movies in the home movie theater in the finished basement.