PHOTO BY AIMÉE MAZZENGA
Design darling Paloma Contreras (palomacontreras.com) recently celebrated the release of her highly anticipated tome, The New Class Home. We caught up with Contreras to learn more about this swoonworthy kitchen project featured within the glossy pages of her book.
The kitchen underwent a complete gut renovation, resulting in an open-floor plan bathed in light. PHOTO BY AIMÉE MAZZENGA
1. The Darlana Large Linear Lantern from Visual Comfort lights up the space in style. visualcomfort.com
2. Marble tiling from Ann Sacks adds a palette-pleasing hue to soften the room. annsacks.com
3. Roman Shades were custom made by Paloma’s local workroom using a Schumacher linen and Samuel and Sons trim. palomacontreras.com
4. Countertops from Caesarstone help create optimal space for gathering. ceasarstoneus.com
5. La Cornue adds the ultimate statement to the space—complete with its signature stainless steel and unlacquered brass. lacornueusa.com