From spectacular pools and spa bathrooms to amazing amenities, these local listings will wow and offer the ultimate escape for resort living—right at home.
364 74TH ST., SOUTH HAVEN, MICH.
“LOCATED ON LAKE MICHIGAN, THIS ORGANIC, BEACH-STYLE MANSION IS TRULY A RETREAT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO FEEL HAPPIER AND HEALTHIER AND TO RESET AMONG THE SECLUSION AND QUIET."–JACKSON MATSON
• Set on 2 ½ acres with 150 feet of Lake Michigan frontage, this gem boasts a convenient location just a short bike ride to downtown South Haven.
• Inside, the home offers six beds, six baths and an expansive open kitchen designed by Mick DeGiulio.
• The luxe amenities continue outside with a tennis court plus a swimming pool with handsome stone patio for lounging. Price: $5.999 million
5716 E. 1000 N., LAPORTE, IND.
This striking estate is the pride of LaPorte, Ind.
• This stunning home sits on an expansive 10 acres of beautifully manicured grounds and majestic pines.
• Six bedrooms and 6 ½ baths over nearly 7,000 square feet plus a large heated pool, cabana and fire pit make this a dream property for entertaining.
• Other posh amenities include a decked-out chef’s kitchen and butler’s pantry, a great room with a vaulted ceiling, and a screened-in porch with an adjacent deck looking out onto the terraced yard and pool.
Price: $2.975 million
W3120 S. LAKE SHORE DRIVE, LAKE GENEVA, WIS.
“THE ALOHA LODGE IS A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE OF THE RICH HISTORY OF THE PROPERTY, THE CONDITION OF THE GROUNDS, THE LOCATION ON THE LAKE AND THE FACT THAT THIS HOME HAS NOT ONLY BEEN EXPANDED, BUT PAINSTAKINGLY RENOVATED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM IN SUCH AN EXQUISITE FASHION."–BRANDIE MALAY SIAVELIS
• Dubbed “The Aloha Lodge,” this legendary Lake Geneva property was built in 1900 by Chicago hotelier Tracy Drake and now can be yours.
• With eight bedrooms and 11 full baths (not to mention five partial baths), this classic estate makes the ultimate lakeside getaway for the entire extended family.
• Five boat slips ensure that the buyer will make the most of the stunning setting on the shores of Lake Geneva.
Price: $35 million
4559 TRAILS END PATH, ST. JOSEPH, MICH.
The indoor swimming pool comes complete with waterfall.
“THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL HOME—IT HAS ALL THE AMENITIES THAT ONE CAN ONLY DREAM OF. IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT HOME FOR ATHLETIC PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRAIN IN THEIR OWN HOME. THE HOME HAS A FITNESS CENTER, A SAUNA, AN INDOOR SWIMMING POOL WITH A HOT TUB AND ITS OWN PRIVATE TENNIS/BASKETBALL COURT ALONGSIDE THE HOME. IT ALSO HAS A MOVIE THEATER AND IS LOCATED ON THE ST. JOSEPH RIVER WITH ACCESS TO ITS OWN CABANA."–BETTY BIERNACKI
• A tennis court and indoor swimming pool with a waterfall are just two of the first-class perks of this 12,000-square-foot abode.
• The eight-bed, 10-bath property overlooks the St. Joseph River and boasts its own riverside cabana and boat docking.
• The custom kitchen has granite countertops and premium appliances, while the primary suite features a library/office with a large deck looking out over the backyard and river.
Price: $3.2 million
1806 N. WOOD ST.
A light-filled living room makes Bucktown property 1806 N. Wood St. particularly appealing.
• With prime location in the heart of Bucktown, this 9,000-square-foot home boasts five beds and 5 ½ baths on an expansive double lot.
• A classic limestone facade gives way to chic contemporary interiors featuring double-height ceilings, matte herringbone hardwood floors and more.
• From multiple decks to a basement with media room, wine cellar, workout room with sauna and more, luxe amenities abound.
Price: $4.795 million
25 E. SUPERIOR ST., UNIT 2501
Stunning city views from 25 E. Superior St.
“THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR A CUSTOM-DESIGNED FULL-FLOOR HOME THAT LIVES LIKE A SINGLE-FAMILY HOME IN THE SKY WITH EVERY AMENITY YOU CAN IMAGINE."–TIM SALM
• City living doesn’t get sweeter than this 8,100-square-foot full floor penthouse in a prime location in River North.
• Five private terraces let the outside in, while oversize windows flood the place with natural light.
• Other uberluxe amenities in this four bed, six bath home include multiple fireplaces, a stunning chef’s kitchen, wine cellar, and primary bedroom suite with spa bath.
Price: $6.495 million