From spectacular pools and spa bathrooms to amazing amenities, these local listings will wow and offer the ultimate escape for resort living—right at home.
This midcentury manse is perched high on a hill in the esteemed East Kessler neighborhood of Dallas.
Step inside the sky-high 24-foot entrance and you are met with West Palm Beach flair right in the heart of Houston.
4006 ESSEX LANE, HOUSTON
• The home—located in the prestigious Highland Village subdivision—has been influenced by the glamorous luxury of West Palm Beach.
• Set on a 7,700-square-foot lot, the gated five-bedroom, 4 1/2-bath home has a spacious kitchen and vast entertaining area, a north-facing tropical garden and is designed for indoor and outdoor living.
• Amenities include a soaring 24-foot entrance, an elevator shaft and massive amounts of storage.
• Price: $3,795,000
• Contact: Tiffany LaRose, Houston Luxury Properties, houston-luxuryproperties.com
The handsome kitchen detailing offers the perfect hub for entertaining
“THE HOME WAS RECENTLY COMPLETED BY AMAZING DEVELOPER CAROL ISAAK BARDEN IN HIGHLAND VILLAGE ACROSS FROM RIVER OAKS DISTRICT WITH LUXURY SHOPPING AND SOME OF THE BEST RESTAURANTS IN THE CITY JUST A QUICK FIVE-MINUTE WALK AWAY.” –TIFFANY LAROSE, HOUSTON LUXURY PROPERTIES
Gold and black color palettes are woven throughout the space.
The grandiose living room features unique chandelier finishings, a grand piano and more
3620 RANCHERO ROAD, PLANO
• This single-family home sits pretty on a 3.32-acre lot.
• The 17,612-square-foot space features six bedrooms and 8.3 bathrooms.
• Located in the lauded Plano school district, the home neighbors several other prestigious pockets for growing families.
• Price: Upon request
• Contact: Cindy O'Gorman, Ebby Halliday Realtors, ebby.com
This home boasts the best of the best in terms of curb appeal.
Step inside the soaring foyer and you will be dazzled by the statement works of art adorning the space.
The exterior patio offers optimal usage of space for entertaining
602 W. COLORADO BLVD., DALLAS
• The 3,057-square-foot space features four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
• The open floor plan includes 10-foot ceilings, polished aggregate concrete floors, walnut paneling and more.
• The gourmet kitchen touts Miele appliances, custom cabinets and quartz counters.
• Price: $1,495,000
• Contacts: Kathy Hewitt and Jason Saucedo, Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate, daveperrymiller.com
Each of the bedrooms are unique in their own detailing and color palettes
“WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THE INTERIOR DESIGN IS THAT IT INFUSES THE WARMTH OF THE MIDCENTURY MODERN ERA WITH THE CRISP DESIGN OF TODAY’S MODERN AESTHETIC.” –JASON SAUCEDO, DAVE PERRY-MILLER REAL ESTATE
Take a seat at the warm and inviting kitchen.
The open floor plan keeps a steady flow of space.
Soak in the private pool as you take in the sweeping views of the lake
13210 DODDS LANDING, CEDAR CREEK LAKE
• Enjoy lakeside living at its finest amid the luxurious Long Cove private gated community.
• Over the 1,200-plus acres, amenities include resort-style pools, white sand volleyball, golf course, putting green, pickleball court, basketball, tennis, athletic field, toy barn, hiking and biking trails, zip lines, fitness area, stocked fishing ponds, fire pits along the shoreline and more.
• Price: $5,490,000
• Contacts: Holly Harper Davis and Amy Farris, Ebby Halliday, ebby.com
The two-story space features five bedrooms and 5.1 bathrooms.
Cozy up on the couch as you take in the great outdoors from inside.
Marvel at the magnificent waterfront offerings of the Crescent Collections in Preston Hollow.
6283 FOREST LANE, DALLAS
• The 5,292-square-foot property provides oasis-style living within the heart of the city.
• The four-bedroom, 4.2-bath space comes with top-tier features including high-beamed ceilings, open-hearth fireplace and resort-style sliding doors for a smooth indoor-to-outdoor transition.
• The kitchen offers a clean-line design with professional-grade Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances and an oversized quartz island that overlooks the great room.
• Price: $3,500,000
• Contacts: Kelly Thompson and Emily Bogda, Ebby Halliday, ebby.com
The 280-foot-wide lot in the Mayflower Estates neighborhood of Old Preston Hollow boasts beautiful walk-up appeal.
10001 GAYWOOD ROAD, DALLAS
• Adjacent to the great room is a large wet bar lounge area, a 19-by-17-foot dining room and a handsome study.
• The kitchen opens to a circular breakfast area that overlooks the rear grounds and pool.
• Three more generously proportioned en suite bedrooms all have walk-in closets. A second living area has an attached full bath, so it could function as a fifth bedroom or game room.
• Price: $3,995,000
• Contacts: Ryan Streiff, Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate, daveperrymiller.com
Each bathroom offers wow-worthy finishings.
“NO EXPENSE WAS SPARED DURING THE MULTIYEAR CONSTRUCTION, FROM THE PIER AND BEAM FOUNDATION TO THE QUARTERSAWN OAK FLOORS REPLICATED TO MATCH THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES.” –RYAN STREIFF, DAVE PERRY-MILLER REAL ESTATE
The wallpaper and sconces are merely the start of the top-notch details.
The great room is anchored by a marble fireplace.